04 March 2014

My NYC Bucket List!

Hello 2014!

As we enter our third month of twenty-fourteen, I must say it is finally starting to feel like a new year. YEAH! The winter has been pretty brutal on the East Coast this year so I have pretty much been hibernating with my boyfriend like we were two bears in the wild. New York City being the wild of course. Well, guess what "Winter"? I am ready to come out of hibernation. We all are. I am certain that the first day this city has with a temperature above sixty degrees, the streets are going to siiiiiing. The birds will be chirping. The people will be laughing and skipping about while sunshine passes through them. The dog parks will fill again. The ice covered weeds will again serve as lush settings for picnics and daytime activities. It will be glorious. GLLOORRRRIOUSS. At least that's my vision. 

Anyway... while I am definitely excited that Winter will soon come to a close, I am also completely content with the fact that this too, will be my last East Coast Winter! The word is out. By the time the Fall hits this year, I will no longer be a resident of NYC. Scary thought! But I am also super excited about the next chapter. With just seven short months left in this crazy/beautiful place, I have put together a bucket list of things that I just have to do (and haven't done yet) before leaving. I thought it would be fun to blog my experiences here as I cross each item off my list. Follow along if you like! The following are twenty of my "NYC must-do's"...


1. Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge



4. Take a free class

5. Drink on Eataly's Rooftop

6. Get chocolatey @ Max Brenner

7. Visit the Guggenheim

8. Brooklyn Brewery Tour


10. Take a ride on a Citi Bike


12. Visit the Cloisters





17. Go the Comedy Cellar

18. Visit the "Friends" Building


20. See SNL live

No comments:

Post a Comment